Do's and Don'ts
Mink Lashes are known for their
durability and superior quality!!!
With proper care, you can wear your lashes a month or more.
To ensure that you get the most out of your Mink Lashes, it is essential that you follow the our detailed do's and don'ts.
- Be gentle - When removing your lashes you need to be as gentle as when you applied them.
- Remove eyelash glue - Use pointed tweezers and very gently remove any excess glue from the lashes after every wear.
- Store safely in their box - Use the original box or casing to keep your lashes safe and clean.
- Avoid mascara - Mascara, especially waterproof mascara, can damage mink so try to use as little as possible if necessary and on your own lashes before applying on your Lashes.
- Don't soak in water - never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash. You may quickly rinse them and leave them to dry when needed.
- Don't tug or pull on the lash when removing glue - It is not uncommon to get frustrated, over cleaning your strip eyelashes, which can lead you to pick and pull the remaining adhesive with force. Treat your mink lashes the same way you treat your own lashes and be very gentle when cleaning them.
- Do not use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals - This is a huge no-no for any type of lash that you are planning to reuse. Any oil residue will repel the eyelash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and secondly, it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.